Welcome to the Usher Syndrome Network
We are very proud to announce the launch of the 2017 Usher Network Pre-Conference, to be held on the 3rd and 4th September in Aalborg, Denmark. This will provide a fantastic opportunity for people to share ideas, research and network within the sphere of Usher. For more information about the Pre-conference and how you can be involved, please contact Emma Boswell; firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the flyer for the conference please: click here
Aims and objectives of the Usher Network
We hope to share knowledge about research and best practice across countries and organisations. The Usher Network will be an ongoing group with discussions around new developments in working with people with Usher syndrome. We will use the group as a platform to share information and provide innovative new working practices. We will achieve this by:
- collecting, discussing, communicating and disseminating new research and developments in Usher syndrome (medical and psychosocial research, legal developments)
- supporting members’ requests in various countries
- ensuring that views and current best practice related to Usher syndrome is disseminated to DbI members and collected in the network
- communicating new developments in relevant magazines/ journals/newsletters, at conferences etc.
- representing the interests of people with Usher syndrome at major conferences, events and in general society.
How to become a member of the Usher Network
If you would like to be a member of the Usher Network, please provide your e-mail address to the contact person.